Dear user, we wish to inform you that your personal data will never be sold or distributed to third parties but used in the full respect for fundamental principles laid down by the current Privacy Act to protect personal data according to Italian Laws.
Processing of personal data and related purposes
Below, the list of all the operations we carried out involving the collection, storage or processing of your personal data, and our goal with each of them:
- Collection and storage of your personal data to the end of the transmission, electronic mail, marketing services;
- Internal processing of personal data supplied by you to define your business profile;
- Use of your commercial profile for marketing and promotional activities of interest to you.
Method of treatment
The process will be totally automated. Our society, through the data processing system assures and guarantees that the information is processed does not include matters relating to sensitive data. Therefore be excluded a priori any process that may directly or indirectly sensitive data.
Freedom of consent and consequencies of a refusal
The conferment of your data is optional. However, in case of refusal of consent for the purposes stated, we will be unable to provide you with the information services for which consent is required, including the registration on this site.
Holder and manager of process
The data controller is the company who owns this e-commerce site. Responsible for the processing of personal data are officers and employees subject to database management, in relation to their area of expertise.
Please also note that all concerned can exercise and which are summarized below:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, although not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain: the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of processing the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments; the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2, of the parties or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection; the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.